Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pennsylvania Scenery, Herzog
I'm so homesick for places that look like this.  I'm tired of all these spruce trees and muskegs. I'm sick of all these moose and bald eagles.  I don't want the stream so full of 3o pound fish so big that their backs are sticking out of the water.  Some minnows and some frogs and some crayfish, that's all I want.  Bossie won't turn and knock you down and dance on your spine like a moose will.  Just a nice babble is all I want.  I don't like to have to make all kinds of racket the whole time to make my presence known over the roar of the torrent all to keep the thousand pound monstrous beasts gorging on 30 pound fish with their backs sticking out of the water from being surprised by and mauling to death the little man who just wants a little warm peaceful sunshine and a little quiet babble. 

No comments: